The Island Located at the central administrative units (atolls), Dhaal Atoll, is home to the breathtaking island known as Vommuli. Hand-picked after extensive and rigorous selection, this island has an impeccable flora, pristine landscapes, and a brackish lagoon with unique turquoise waters that are so beautiful.
“Colourful and in numbers the fish inhabits the underwater world while its home shines with richness and vigour a reef could bring."
"Un-doubtedly this is home to varieties of colourful tropical fish."
"Remarkably Vommuli has this in abundance”.
Comparative Advantages of the Island Vommuli
- Reachable by Motor boat, Speed boat & Sea Plane
- Perfect location. Excellent area for snorkeling, diving, surfing etc,.
- One of the best house reef & beach in the Maldives
- Thick Vegetation with palm trees & tropical trees
- Large Beach area with fine white sand
- Lowest rent available in the current market.
- Longest period of lease hold (35 to 50 years )
- Guaranteed Investment Security
- Looking for WIN WIN solution, no high demands
Name of the Island
Land Area Size
Number of room
Time from Airport
Close by Resorts
Distance from Capital
: Dhaalu Atoll
: 9 Hecters
: 40 minutes Seaplane
: Angsana Velavaru
Vilu Reef Beach & Spa
: 2°54’41’ N, 72°52’1’E